We had our wonderful feast last night at Jackson's place and it was really sad that Jessie went back early even before I arrived! Nevertheless, we still enjoyed our dinner and continued with our Mahjong game the whole night.
It has been awhile since we really spent such amount of time together... It was beautiful. Not only foods were superb with hams, sausages, cheese, roasted chicken coat with basmatic Vinegar, olives oil and mustard, wine was also at top quality, and we finished with Sara Lee amazing chocolate ice cream.
I love carrying my camera around just for some momentous, and I would just to share with you guys.
Here are some of my favorites:
What an amazing Chinese element here!

We had our time taking some really formal portraits!


As usual Yee Cheng is always enjoying....

Are you telling me that olives oil is good for me?

I love this picture so much that really give a hint of the night!

Let's feast on!

Nicgel loves the soup very much!

Another formal portrait that is so lovely....


4 comments:
lovely gathering ^^
and the food look delicious too!
PS:Nic look so tan d...
Foods were real awesome! Yeah, he is now really tan hor...
envying the relationship
Come join us for tea !! ^^
Post a Comment