Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Gary Fong's Origami

I have been looking around for easiest handling difuser around. Although, the origami may not difuse as good as other larger difuser, but at least it soften the shadow by alot, and do not produce direct bounce flash which assembles to darken eyes areas and facial shadows. The origami also let you control the intensity of the bounce light, just by flipping the angles of the top flipper! The flipper comes with a white one for normal uses, and also an amber one for tungsten lighting, which makes it useful for white balance controls. The best thing is that the origami can be folded to fit into any one of your pockets! I shall get one of this next week !!


yhst-36294308030825_1983_291598

(image taken from Gary Fong store site)( Click here to check out the Origami )

2 comments:

DICK CHUA said...

Good stuff!! I'd love to get one too when I got my flash. Thanks for the link! :)

Kevin Gan said...

No problem mate. we are always here to share. Thanks for visiting btw :).