Are you fed up of dining in any commercialized Pasta shops in town: supermarket’s ketchup, machine-cut-pasta, or even lousy taste of artificial flavoring?
Just try out something different here in the Legend of Pasta. The decoration of the restaurant is plain tremendous with an attached wine shop linked together with the pasta restaurant.
Having the best class handmade authentic Italian’s pasta along with your fine quality of wine is just so beautiful. The best thing is that their ingredients are all natural!
Here are some pictures that I took:
What a lovely menu.
Wow, pasta!

Love the deco!

hmmmm the Authentic Italian Style.

Specialized equipment to cook the pasta.

Feel artsy rite?

I like panning shot.

Warm VIP room to dine in....

Some of their wine collections.

I always love a little flare here and there.

Chinese New Year Promotion.

Don't you think this is so meaningful?

I heard from the Manager that they would be organizing a Valentine's Day Set Menu in their restaurant. I think this is way so cool. Should you pay them a visit at Centro mall, Klang!
Just try out something different here in the Legend of Pasta. The decoration of the restaurant is plain tremendous with an attached wine shop linked together with the pasta restaurant.
Having the best class handmade authentic Italian’s pasta along with your fine quality of wine is just so beautiful. The best thing is that their ingredients are all natural!
Here are some pictures that I took:
What a lovely menu.
Wow, pasta!

Love the deco!

hmmmm the Authentic Italian Style.

Specialized equipment to cook the pasta.

Feel artsy rite?

I like panning shot.

Warm VIP room to dine in....

Some of their wine collections.

I always love a little flare here and there.

Chinese New Year Promotion.

Don't you think this is so meaningful?

I heard from the Manager that they would be organizing a Valentine's Day Set Menu in their restaurant. I think this is way so cool. Should you pay them a visit at Centro mall, Klang!

No comments:
Post a Comment