Authentic Lanna dining & shows
I always love cultures shows, with those authentic cuisines, it just made my dine to be perfect. Just to share this beautiful experience that I had while I was in Chiang Mai.
The grand Entrance

Performance is outstanding even before the dinner and shows start...

The designs are just so beautiful..

The food!

Appetizer...I love those deep fried rice which was served with honey!

The performances start!




She was my most favorable performer for that night!



I always love cultures shows, with those authentic cuisines, it just made my dine to be perfect. Just to share this beautiful experience that I had while I was in Chiang Mai.
The grand Entrance

Performance is outstanding even before the dinner and shows start...

The designs are just so beautiful..

The food!

Appetizer...I love those deep fried rice which was served with honey!

The performances start!




She was my most favorable performer for that night!




No comments:
Post a Comment