Monday, August 25, 2008

Zach Ach - Being Wild at Wildly

This is something atypical for me to shoot. I do not shoot male models often and using extreme controlled lighting just isn't numerous for me. Nevertheless, I spend extraordinary good times there at at the open free space with almost none artificial constructions around. Being portrating wildness at venue. I suggested to Zach that being topless together with some artificial lightings would bring out the elements not only himself but also the surrounding.

These are the few pictures to share:

zach-1


zach-2


zach-3


zach-4

zach-5

zach-6

zach-7

zach-8

Something different without the ligtings:-

zach-10

zach-9

zach-11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic 8 and 10 look like Print Ads/ posters.
especially Pic8, look like selling jeans! lolx

Kevin Gan said...

My intention was high fashion, not too bad I guess. still many things to be consider shooting a male model to me! I will work the very hard!

Gary の 源味 said...

not bad at all
mayb next time can ask you shoot for me :)
who much you charge? haha

Kevin Gan said...

Thanks Gary, brouhaha if your interested just mail me yeah! we have to work out from there.