What an awesome experience that I have for this visit. Many times I had heard from my peers of how outstanding elephants are, and still this would be my very first authentication for this mean.
Nevertheless, I always have my bond for elephants. I personally think that they are very impressive beings that are filled with care and love for the Mother Nature and for humans!
I had beautiful time looking at their performances. Elephant riding was very amazing. With that extraordinary size of them, I feel like sitting on a bump of lumps about two stories high trekking in the lone hills of Chiang Mai.
Photographing wise, I did mostly portraits here again. A few of them to give you guys the impressions of the camp. Well, let’s have a catch of what had I gotten here:










I love these pictures very much, that we had our guide shot for us!


Nevertheless, I always have my bond for elephants. I personally think that they are very impressive beings that are filled with care and love for the Mother Nature and for humans!
I had beautiful time looking at their performances. Elephant riding was very amazing. With that extraordinary size of them, I feel like sitting on a bump of lumps about two stories high trekking in the lone hills of Chiang Mai.
Photographing wise, I did mostly portraits here again. A few of them to give you guys the impressions of the camp. Well, let’s have a catch of what had I gotten here:










I love these pictures very much, that we had our guide shot for us!



4 comments:
the guys in the first and 4th pics are so lengzai hor...
They also appeared in 8th and 9th pic!
I went to that place too ^^"
the elephant ride is fun! hehe~
Didnt know that your guide can take such good picture too :p
Yes Mk I am amazed by his compositions!
Post a Comment