I don't usually listen to any song of my very own dialect Fu Jian/Min that I speak at home everyday. I always know that they have very melodious songs and very soulful lyrics. The fact that I have never been so intimidated for Fu Jian/Min's songs was a shame, and this is really beautiful!
There are various versions for this beautiful song (家后). I have been looking for the version that I love the most and this is what that really lighten my soul. I just love the little jazz that was introduced to the entire rhythm.

家后 (闽南语)(黄小琥) - This song is actually a very old song that have been re sang here.
The meaning for this song proved to be so beautiful for a relationship that spoke of responsibility, love and care for his/her love ones even when they are already in their golden age. That he/she thought of life is simply beautiful no matter what the conditions are just as long as being together as a family. A very profound Chinese thinking yet amazing.
Cheers~
There are various versions for this beautiful song (家后). I have been looking for the version that I love the most and this is what that really lighten my soul. I just love the little jazz that was introduced to the entire rhythm.

家后 (闽南语)(黄小琥) - This song is actually a very old song that have been re sang here.
The meaning for this song proved to be so beautiful for a relationship that spoke of responsibility, love and care for his/her love ones even when they are already in their golden age. That he/she thought of life is simply beautiful no matter what the conditions are just as long as being together as a family. A very profound Chinese thinking yet amazing.
Cheers~

No comments:
Post a Comment