Thursday, December 11, 2008

love from Mandy & Jasmine

I always think expression from a daughter and a mother would just be so perfect, and it is true, little cute Jasmine and beautiful mom Mandy just proved to me while I was having the photography session with them. The photography session was to capture moments of them, including their daily lives activities and also some beautiful portraits for little cutie pie Jasmine. I just love how amazing they are...

These are a few favorites of mine to share with you guys:-

Jasmine & Mandy 1

Jasmine & Mandy 2

Jasmine & Mandy 3

Jasmine & Mandy 15

Jasmine & Mandy 4

Jasmine & Mandy 5

Jasmine & Mandy 6

Jasmine & Mandy 8

Jasmine & Mandy 7

Jasmine & Mandy 9

Jasmine & Mandy 14

Jasmine & Mandy 11

Jasmine & Mandy 10

Jasmine & Mandy 16

Jasmine & Mandy 12

Jasmine & Mandy 13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear you did a really good job! You have made Jasmine and I so awesome in the pics... and they just portray so much love...joy...beauty... something that will be treasured for the rest of our lives, I know it's hard work and good skill to produce this... hence I want to thank you on behalf of Jasmine as well.. and I will certainly recommend you to my group of mama friends! XX