Monday, December 15, 2008

Nagesh & Rani - given a silver spoon

Mr. Nagesh is one of my best friend at work, it is indeed a friendly photo session as a gift for him and his wife, Rani for their 25th Anniversary celebration! Wedding is something that is just so beautiful! I shot many weddings over the two years, and this is my first time having a session with a silver spoon wedding celebration, and it was just so amazing!

These a few pictures of my favorites that I would love to share with you guys:-

One of the fine cuisine in Klang! (Nyonya Kitchen)
Nagesh & Rani 1

The invitation...
Nagesh & Rani 2

Gifts from the guest!
Nagesh & Rani 0

Let me introduce to you:- Nagesh & Rani
Nagesh & Rani 3
What a charming smile that is!
Nagesh & Rani 6

Brilliant moment...
Nagesh & Rani 4

They are just so lovely...
Nagesh & Rani 5

and sweet!
Nagesh & Rani 7

Another candid!
Nagesh & Rani 8

The family Portrait!
Nagesh & Rani 9

Family and guests!
Nagesh & Rani 10

Host giving remembrance gifts to the guests...
Nagesh & Rani 13

As I am one of the guest as well, I received a remembrance too! I asked one of the guys to snapped this.
Nagesh & Rani 12

Congratulation Nagesh & Rani, and thank you for inviting me to such lovely session & dinner!

No comments: