Monday, March 23, 2009

my hometown


Born here, brought up here, spend most of my life here....

City: Klang
State: Selangor
Country: Malaysia
Camera: Olympus Sp-350

I was on the way to the gym yesterday, and time was tickling slow, had my mind relaxed, my pace to the minimum, I wish that I could have more days like this. It was a beautiful Sunday.

I would like to share a few pictures with you guys, and these were taken from Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang:-

ht1

ht2

ht3

ht4

4 comments:

aleximon said...

nice shoot !

Kevin Gan said...

tks ^^

JN said...

cloudy blue blue sky,
above dim street lights,
shall i call it a day,
or date with my love-one tonight?

-.-"

simply vince said...

was not born here, didnt grow up here, didnt spend most of my life here but surely is gonna be here for a while ^^