This post continues from my earlier post...
I did have the Sigma 30mm F1.4 for awhile, and am happy with the results. It did work perfectly well with low light conditions and of cause produce creamy bokeh which many photographers are searching for. Things that I did not noticed/covered was with its quality built; I was pretty uncomfortable with its handling and the accuracy for its auto-focusing was quite redundant, well at least with my E3, Olympus.
I will get the LEICA D SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4 ASPH soonest even it cost twice the price and of cause the quality to pay for is worth while for its built, sharpness, colors rendition and most of all the picture quality. I did put on my hands on this baby the other day, and it is just simply a beauty. I know I will get this baby so soon!

Image adapted from www.dpreview.com
Click here to check out the spec for this lens
P/S: I love all my Gears ^.^
I did have the Sigma 30mm F1.4 for awhile, and am happy with the results. It did work perfectly well with low light conditions and of cause produce creamy bokeh which many photographers are searching for. Things that I did not noticed/covered was with its quality built; I was pretty uncomfortable with its handling and the accuracy for its auto-focusing was quite redundant, well at least with my E3, Olympus.
I will get the LEICA D SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4 ASPH soonest even it cost twice the price and of cause the quality to pay for is worth while for its built, sharpness, colors rendition and most of all the picture quality. I did put on my hands on this baby the other day, and it is just simply a beauty. I know I will get this baby so soon!

Image adapted from www.dpreview.com
Click here to check out the spec for this lens
P/S: I love all my Gears ^.^

2 comments:
So planning to sell the 30mm? *wink*
I did used it for awhile, it has been gone for a about 6 months already. :)
Post a Comment