Thursday, June 19, 2008

Go Designer or Stay Shootsac?

Tell me no more stories, and here are the facts:-

I have yet to buy a Shootsac, because it’s hard to make a solid choice due to the fact that I’m being disturbed by carrying a designer bag with camera equipments while working in any photographing sessions!

Does it sound practical going with a designer bag with three lenses, a Camera body and an external Flash unit? I know there are some bags out there which allow me to do such allocation and partition, of cause lenses are held with pouches and with the (now-now) things, which makes many men’s bag out there super big, I am for sure with this raison d'être alone I shouldn’t doubt any further.

I have been looking around for some cool bags out there, and still looking for more options, here is something I would like to share on my investigation! And look at the variations, I would love to have something like a squarish leather tips messenger bag, something from Gucci, Hugo boss, or LV would work good for me.

Check This link Out!

Read more about my earlier post concerning Shootsac , and please judge me! I’m not changing my mind, but I just need opinions out there for me to decide which bag seem to be more appropriate and much cooler to me! Anyhow, I'm still thinking whether to spend that extra 10 times more money for the same purpose...

Click on the pool on the most bottom, right bar element! And decides which you think suits me better! - Pool deactivated, Shootsac hits more than 300% in advance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought those designer's bag are cool....i like some of them from the link there~
liked the YSL purpled one and JIL
Sander one~
:P
aiks...me myself thought that i would get myself one of those IF i were u~
but.....it is cool to have those when im hanging around...but not when it comes to photography session~
:P dont really know how a session might work....but a shootsac is more convinient~since its a passion of urs doing this....y not getting something more pratical rather than i mean designer's bag~
but still it is seductive of those designer's bag since im not u ~which i dont even know how to hold a camera in a right way~
:P

Anonymous said...

Go for Shootsac dear!

Anonymous said...

Will do sir!! Your street wedding series is nice (i forgot to add a comment)!!

Btw, do you still keep your 35mm with you?? *wink*

Kevin Gan said...

Thanks for all the feedbacks, as for sure Shootsac does sound more practical here! Nevertheless, I so gonna get a Gucci's messenger thou.

I'll take down the poll now, Thanks guys! Shootsac hits 300% more than any other designer brands for this purpose.

T-13, mail me about this (35mm) yes still in my hand.