Friday, March 14, 2008

Shootsac- Tell me how good it is?

Shootsac carries most fashionable camera bags in the market. Well, Shootsac seems to be very practical when you are covering events or doing some shooting which needs you to change lens quite repeatedly. Quick access to your gears one handedly is easy with Shootsac! The six individual pockets enable you to compartmentalize your gears accordingly. The cushion of the bag body from the material used gives extra security to your gears. Light weighted and also I can keep my mobile, wallet and flash cards in it as well. Should I get it?

It does not look very practical for traveling thou, I would rather go with my Lowepro MiniTrekker Backpack, but not in weddings or outdoors sessions. It is Just too hard for me to move around or gain access to my gears .

Look so cool right? And it comes with a varieties of fabrics' options to choose from (yes for this is fashion too)
products_shootsac

(image taken from www.shootsac.com)( Click here for more details )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it available in Malaysia?

Kevin Gan said...

I dont think so, If anyone knows that any shop in Malaysia carries shootsac, please do inform me.

In the state or online retail only. I reckon.