Temples and statues of Lord Buddha not only eminence the beauty of Buddhist's teaching but also well famous for their designs. This temple had become a must visit place for me while I was in Chiang Mai.
The temple is located on top of Suthep Mountain and I had difficult time couching with the minivan tuning and speeding quite badly on our way up. But, it was well worth for everything while I saw the magnificent architecture that not only I gulped by saliva and I adored its beauty and stayed silence for the entire visit!
The beauty of figuras with Lord Buddha

Each of the figuras is unique!


There were tourists all over the place, and I did a quick photo shoot of the pagoda, even it is badly composed here, but I still love this picture.

Black and white could be more subtle?

I just love every of the details here in the below pictures.





The temple is located on top of Suthep Mountain and I had difficult time couching with the minivan tuning and speeding quite badly on our way up. But, it was well worth for everything while I saw the magnificent architecture that not only I gulped by saliva and I adored its beauty and stayed silence for the entire visit!
The beauty of figuras with Lord Buddha

Each of the figuras is unique!


There were tourists all over the place, and I did a quick photo shoot of the pagoda, even it is badly composed here, but I still love this picture.

Black and white could be more subtle?

I just love every of the details here in the below pictures.






No comments:
Post a Comment