I always love the nature; likewise I would feel completely comfortable there. I do not have much chance to do hiking and sightseeing even these activities can be named as my favorites. And I completely went natural last weekend. It was actually part of my work that I wanted to research this place upon bringing my clients there for their shooting.
It wasn't easy for normal people like myself whom live in the city to actually make way deep into the springs; I do have difficulty gliding along the trees and stone paths to eventually stop at a place where we call for shooting.
This is the a magnificent view that I love how the tress created randomly scattered light throughout the scene, and the water there was just so beautiful.

Bamboos; the very tropics add elements to the beauty for being futile!

I love how the rocks formations, where the water created paths and showed the alternative ways in solving problems.


Colors were just insane, they are all natural; which were only tweaked using the levels function.

This is just so serene to me!

I was bored and played with zoooomy effect...

Textures were just simply beautiful here:


Thanks to Olympus Digital Camera for their internal stabilization where I hand held with all of the pictures at the speed of mostly 1/5 secs.
It wasn't easy for normal people like myself whom live in the city to actually make way deep into the springs; I do have difficulty gliding along the trees and stone paths to eventually stop at a place where we call for shooting.
This is the a magnificent view that I love how the tress created randomly scattered light throughout the scene, and the water there was just so beautiful.

Bamboos; the very tropics add elements to the beauty for being futile!

I love how the rocks formations, where the water created paths and showed the alternative ways in solving problems.


Colors were just insane, they are all natural; which were only tweaked using the levels function.

This is just so serene to me!

I was bored and played with zoooomy effect...

Textures were just simply beautiful here:


Thanks to Olympus Digital Camera for their internal stabilization where I hand held with all of the pictures at the speed of mostly 1/5 secs.

2 comments:
Kev, your photo skills keeps getting better. I love ur photos of the selangor park. the contrast and colours are simply lovely!
Shirrie
Thanks Shirrie
Post a Comment