It is a concept of design and bar. I love the atmosphere there where music and fashion were together for the opening. As usual, five of us have our monthly gathering and it was a wonderful night! I had my compact camera with me and took a few memorial moments just to share with you guys...
Introduction - what caught my attention in the bar was the fashion show; I did a crossed processing to the pictures...


Jessie & Nicgel

Jessie & Jackson

Cheng & Jackson

Cross Processed ; The Dancers

We stood outside for a while to get some drinks and snacks, I love the colors here and did crossed processing to them too...
Nicgel & Jackson

I am finally exposed to the camera; Cheng & Myself

Jackon, Cheng & Myself

Jackson & Myself

It was really fun guys!
Click here to checkout this place!
Introduction - what caught my attention in the bar was the fashion show; I did a crossed processing to the pictures...


Jessie & Nicgel

Jessie & Jackson

Cheng & Jackson

Cross Processed ; The Dancers

We stood outside for a while to get some drinks and snacks, I love the colors here and did crossed processing to them too...
Nicgel & Jackson

I am finally exposed to the camera; Cheng & Myself

Jackon, Cheng & Myself

Jackson & Myself

It was really fun guys!
Click here to checkout this place!

No comments:
Post a Comment