Here is a session of engagement & trashing for Tony and Karen. They are simply an amazing and beautiful couple. I really like to work with them so much. As they are really prepared for the beautiful session and were really cooperative being in photographing. Karen told me that she wanted to wear a white dress which I really agreed on which was beautiful and not only the white dress but a beautiful white bridal gown which was left for her by her sister that she have kept for years and waited for this beautiful session.
Here are some of my favorites:-
She just so amazing!!! I love the simple white dress on her...

Beautiful moments here...play time !

I love how the mysterious image here that portraits her personality...

What an amazing bridal gown!



She is ready for some trashing!

What intimacies here! Love them so much!


This is just so outstanding!!!

Some wider shots...


Just to relax for awhile... I simply love the feeling of this picture

Let's get some trashing actions...


Love artistic shot...


So Sweet of Tony, temperature of the water was real cold...

Take a look at Yee Cheng version of the same session, which I think they are amazing!
Here are some of my favorites:-
She just so amazing!!! I love the simple white dress on her...

Beautiful moments here...play time !

I love how the mysterious image here that portraits her personality...

What an amazing bridal gown!



She is ready for some trashing!

What intimacies here! Love them so much!


This is just so outstanding!!!

Some wider shots...


Just to relax for awhile... I simply love the feeling of this picture

Let's get some trashing actions...


Love artistic shot...


So Sweet of Tony, temperature of the water was real cold...

Take a look at Yee Cheng version of the same session, which I think they are amazing!

4 comments:
one complain about this serie is:
Why the guy appears not as much as the girl????Unfair!
hahaha...
Amazing. amazing, amazing shots!!!!
Keep it up.
Absolutely gorgeous photos...very natural.. ;)
finally i can see my pic!!! thank you so much, kevin... u had make a wonderful love story for me and tony. we love it so much... i love all the pic u shoot! it's so nice! dont forgot ur promise to me - more shooting 'dating' between you and me ya! :)
keep up ur good work!
Great shot Kevin, You know exactly what i want.It just a beginning, believe i will see more extraodinary photo from you..AWESOME buddy.
Regards,
Tony
Post a Comment