This picture is taken from the series of Ain Sahat.
What has brought the attention to this picture? Not only composition plays an extensive value to your pictures but focusing the correct subject seems to be essential as well. Our human eyes immediately will tend to focus on the sharpest part of a picture stating the subject of focused. Normally, for any portrait session, the model's eyes are the crucial to be focused to show the connection to the person viewing the picture. However, many artistic focusing can be achieved just by paying a little more creativity while snapping the picture. In this instance, I focused on the scarf which was laid on her head, and with wide aperture creating beautiful depth of view to this picture, just creates mysterious and softness effects to the model's face.
Before
Creating mood with colors and textures have always been my tools with editing. I added simple vignette to the picture, and also a thin layer of texture to the picture and by selective removed unwanted textures by using the eraser tool with different opacity over the texture layer on top of the editing picture just to reveal important elements of the picture itself.
I will be having a photo sessions real soon in coming weeks, as for I was too busy over many things; sorry for the wait till I will post many more interesting sessions...
What has brought the attention to this picture? Not only composition plays an extensive value to your pictures but focusing the correct subject seems to be essential as well. Our human eyes immediately will tend to focus on the sharpest part of a picture stating the subject of focused. Normally, for any portrait session, the model's eyes are the crucial to be focused to show the connection to the person viewing the picture. However, many artistic focusing can be achieved just by paying a little more creativity while snapping the picture. In this instance, I focused on the scarf which was laid on her head, and with wide aperture creating beautiful depth of view to this picture, just creates mysterious and softness effects to the model's face.
Before
Creating mood with colors and textures have always been my tools with editing. I added simple vignette to the picture, and also a thin layer of texture to the picture and by selective removed unwanted textures by using the eraser tool with different opacity over the texture layer on top of the editing picture just to reveal important elements of the picture itself.
I will be having a photo sessions real soon in coming weeks, as for I was too busy over many things; sorry for the wait till I will post many more interesting sessions...

No comments:
Post a Comment