Prior Christmas 2007.
Well this is the last job I have taken for the year 2007. Although, as a second group photography team, I really do enjoy the ceremony and the time given to me for some personal portraits with the bride.
Hail to our beautiful bride and handsome groom, Melissa and Eu Gin.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and sorry for the late posting, was really busy towards the end of the year. Apologize!
Here are some of the pictures taken during the day, beautiful places and also beautiful husband and wife!

















Well this is the last job I have taken for the year 2007. Although, as a second group photography team, I really do enjoy the ceremony and the time given to me for some personal portraits with the bride.
Hail to our beautiful bride and handsome groom, Melissa and Eu Gin.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and sorry for the late posting, was really busy towards the end of the year. Apologize!
Here are some of the pictures taken during the day, beautiful places and also beautiful husband and wife!


















No comments:
Post a Comment