Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Singapore Trip Year 2007

Prior Christmas 2007.

Okay, I haven't been to any trip for a long while. Since then for a year or two, I have been completely cocooned myself with work and of cause photography, from practicing also investing many equipments just getting ready for my photography journey.

Well, it was a total fresh relieve holiday where I took 4 days in Singapore. It was fun visiting my sister whom work and lives there. Together along with yee cheng, my best buddy, we have gone to Singapore for a few objectives as follows:

(1) Gain a relieve from work after a while.
(2) Visiting my sister whom I did not met her for a couple of months (well she comes back
to KL in a few months or so, but I still misses her).
(3) Check out on some photographic equipments.
(4) Have not been to Singapore for YEARS!

Great experiences I gain during the trip.

(1) I was amazed that they do carry alot of four thirds equipment in their market ^.^
Yippee, and prices are consider cheaper than in KL.
(2) To see my sister lifestyle she is leading in Singapore.
(3) Great food, great scenery.

Wow, just check it out how beautiful this place is:
Singapore2007

Two of my favorites:
sg1

sg2

No comments: