I was invited to attend cheng's colleague Indian wedding dinner, and she had acquired herself a Punjabi's suit for it!
Never to miss it, I got my self a Kurpa at a shop named Chennai Potty in Klang. Oh my God, this will going to be so fun ^.^.
Before leaving my house, she has suggested that we should take a few pictures purely for fun! The dinner yesterday was just so awesome, sorry I did not had my camera with me :-( .
Isn't it cool?
She is just so gorgeous.


More artistic....

Had she hold the camera for me! ^.^

Never to miss it, I got my self a Kurpa at a shop named Chennai Potty in Klang. Oh my God, this will going to be so fun ^.^.
Before leaving my house, she has suggested that we should take a few pictures purely for fun! The dinner yesterday was just so awesome, sorry I did not had my camera with me :-( .
Isn't it cool?
She is just so gorgeous.


More artistic....

Had she hold the camera for me! ^.^


No comments:
Post a Comment