Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ain Sahat - Kevingan Photography

Guess who I shot last weekend? What a gorgeous lady she is! Ain Sahat! She has a funny character thou, she just can't stop laughing! Just adore how she carry herself. I was quite worried at first that she told me about her being the first time to be photographed, however it turns out to be all good! The area this session was held is quite muddy and grasses are grown quite wildly here, just being brave and a little sense of wildness of Ain, she conquer to be naturally comfortable and being able to beautifully express herself there.

The dress also did a tremendous job at giving an impact to the surrounding with a full blast contrast! The green-yellowish surrounding played an important part too. I always love soft lighting where sun is almost with a 30 degrees angle near evening.

These are a few of them to share:


Look how professional she is!
1

I just love textures...
2

Look how amazing she is!
3

These is always a little flare here and there...
4

7

I almost got lured to stay there forever! I just love the scenery there...
5

What a sexy expression...
6




Click Here To View The Complete Set - Ain Sahat




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it man!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job kevin :)
really busy today but i will check out this blog again later....


*ainbaby*

Anonymous said...

Really nice picture colors and shots.

And a Belated happy birthday to you ^^

Take care always.



--yin

Anonymous said...

HELLO , Kevin its me...i am joeming.. well view ur blog...nice blog with nice picture...surprise to see ur blog... i duno which day ur birthday.so happy belated birthday. from ming
http://blog.yam.com/joe_ming

Anonymous said...

Kevin dear~
nice work... i like the contrast color, I like the setting (even though is muddy and grass), the model very photogenic.

my vote for this: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2197/2416051757_a0a473cd43_o.jpg

Kevin Gan said...

Thanks guys for the feedback ^^
I'll work harder and harder!
I just love shooting ^^