Friday, April 11, 2008

Portrait - Eric : Megan

This session happened very long time ago. I would like to apologies to MK aka Nitespiritz for keeping these photos for so long! I was too busy for my own projects and sessions. (I only realized this when I was clearing the space in my Hard Drives)

This project was organized by MK, regarding Tees and I was enjoying myself at shooting it like an engagement session, and of cause without those poses. :D

Lets get to know them Eric : Megan

I Just love the Colors
2

Eric =D
4

6

Lovely Megan!
1

3

These graffiti are just so amazing! I hope I can paint them too....
5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to do one of me! and my other half...smiles uno who. i want beautiful pictures to keep beautiful memories!

Anonymous said...

oh wait..and i miss u!

Kevin Gan said...

well, I love to shoot beautiful pictures, of cause I will!

Miss you too ^^.