Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin...

Thanks for those whom celebrated my birthday for me today! As I am taking off photographing today, I do not have much pictures to show here. Well at least this is one of the present that I treasure so much, and its from my mum.

Happy Birthday Kevin

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear~
u r 23 only?!

Anonymous said...

yea lor...u r 23 only meh? i tot u r 24 now:)
for ur info, i din have birthday cake for my birthday for the past 15 years,until last year,my best fren celebrated with me and bought me a big cake!!!
Beautiful cake!
happy birthday man!

Anonymous said...

hidden candle behind a big candle.. 24 actually!

Anonymous said...

WAH...
cheng make for you de ah that cake?
so big ger?

Anonymous said...

WAH...
cheng make for you de ah that cake?
so big ger?

Pike-chan said...

happy belated birthday to you ya! and wish all your dreams come true oh!
hugz

Zach said...

Happy burfday~!!
Sorry for the late wishes.. ^^
Muaah~

Anonymous said...

Happy 24th Birthday!! Hehehe, I hope you'll like the present!! Love you alot alot and see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy, happy belated bday to ya~~~ XD

Kevin Gan said...

thanks guys :>

YongSeng said...

ah gan... happy bday la..
wei why so young one.... only 23...
cheh..

see you soon in spore

yseng ---muacks