Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cameron Highland is really miraculous!

It’s amazing how the sceneries in Cameron Highland have caught my attention with nature and life! Never to forget, I sincerely thank everyone for the accompaniment of this trip, we really shared great moments together!

Weather was just right to walkabout in the highlands where clouds are thick and it did not rain as much as I could imagine, and we are facing the wet season here in Malaysia now! I just love the chilly weather there.


I managed to snipe a few pictures and here are them!

Let me Introduce : Steward & Leng!
Steward & Leng

Awww, Terise is expecting a baby real soon ! CK & Terise
Ck & Terise

These are just so amazing!
Cameron Montage

Cheng was there too! She is always so sweet...
Cameron 6

Cameron 8

Must Try!
Cameron 10

What great moments!
Cameron 5

cameron 9

These are a few of my favorites:
Cameron 7

Cameron 4

Cameron 3

Cameron 1

Cameron 2

Cameron 9

Manage to get a self portrait...
Cameron 6

Cameron Highland is really miraculous!

3 comments:

Kevin Gan said...

Thanks for the comment dude! lol, yeah, a little cam whoring is fun :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely and wonderful photo at cameron highlands.-Love- Ck & Terise

Kevin Gan said...

YOu guys are always welcome "> Ck & Terise