Monday, May 19, 2008

Luna Bar - Got An Invitation...

Jessie got a surprise drinking session for her beloved Hong (for his birthday actually), together with some of us! The place where we hung out was great to chill out and its simply so amazing. I love the decorations there; located at the 34th floor of Pan Global, Kuala Lumpur; The Luna Bar.

I got my point and shoot camera with me there, so check out these photos, I just adore them!

Amazing Decorations and what a bazaar venue to be at the top of 33 floors building with a lovely swimming pool and fantastic bar!
Luna1

Luna2

Luna3

Luna4

Luna5

Luna6

Luna7

There are always so lovely yeah?
Luna8

Cam whoring? Self portrait!
Luna9

The group photo!
Luna10

Cheng got here late! She was with another function...
Luna11

Like this effect...
Luna12

I am still working with the pictures from Steward and Leng session! I'll post them really soon !

No comments: