Are you still looking for something special for your mum this coming weekend? Let me introduce you something very special, which resemble only you and your mum! Gather your favorite picture of yours and send it to CCP IMAGE SOLUTIONS for this very special card printing service before its too late!
Look how sweet are they ...

Look at the varieties of cards they are having.

Forgive me for the low-resolution sample cards picture, as I only have a card small piece of this advertisement sample page for scanning. For more information about this service, please call 03-33724064.
I Wishes All Mums A Very Happy Mother’s Day!
Look how sweet are they ...

Look at the varieties of cards they are having.

Forgive me for the low-resolution sample cards picture, as I only have a card small piece of this advertisement sample page for scanning. For more information about this service, please call 03-33724064.
I Wishes All Mums A Very Happy Mother’s Day!

2 comments:
*thumbs up*
Thanks for the thumbs! Hope you did well enjoyed your beautiful Mother's day with your mum.
Post a Comment