It has been a while since I posted something bazaar or interesting, or at least to capture your attention here! Unfortunately, I had my left arm twisted recently while diving into a pool and got it almost dislocated... It hurt so much that I can barely move my left arm around; even just to lift it and pointing up with a 90 angles against the body length is very difficult. Its getting better now after my visit to the Chinese physician with his magical massage and some big herbals' plaster pasted all over my arm and shoulder.
I will commit to my dear readers with A Quote for the Day Section right at the top part for this page. I will share not only beautiful images that I snapped, but everything which I think its enough for me to make you smile. Please do check out this section, I will update them when necessary.
I should get some rest, and soon I will be posting something really amazing for you guys to checkout!
Thanks for reading....
I will commit to my dear readers with A Quote for the Day Section right at the top part for this page. I will share not only beautiful images that I snapped, but everything which I think its enough for me to make you smile. Please do check out this section, I will update them when necessary.
I should get some rest, and soon I will be posting something really amazing for you guys to checkout!
Thanks for reading....

2 comments:
hey kev,
hope your arm is better!
take care ya!
=)Shirrie
Im doing great now, Thanks Shirrie
Post a Comment