Just love how they portraited themselves for being in the city, intimated and full with passions. Confine themselves within their spaces; I see beautiful emotions and expressions, which I never did before; Love is always so beautiful isn’t it? Sutekidane…
I work numerously with the colors here, to bring out the elements of the city, also some authentic old fashion shots to bring out the emotions within them! There are also a few pictures with cross processing effects, which I love seeing them very much, the processing really brings out their expressions to the ultimate strike.
Hope you guys enjoy these pictures and do leave me a note if you like them!
Leng is always so outstanding!

Love this moment...

Well elegant!

Simply fun....

We have beautiful light here in the morning!

I love playing with textures:


Colors always plays an important role, so let there be colors!



Stewart..... awwwww

They are just simply amazing!

These are few with some cross processing effects! Tell me about em...


This May Take awhile to load.... But worth while for the full set!
I would like to thank Stewart & Leng, they are very outstanding and I see many naturals expressions.
I work numerously with the colors here, to bring out the elements of the city, also some authentic old fashion shots to bring out the emotions within them! There are also a few pictures with cross processing effects, which I love seeing them very much, the processing really brings out their expressions to the ultimate strike.
Hope you guys enjoy these pictures and do leave me a note if you like them!
Leng is always so outstanding!

Love this moment...

Well elegant!

Simply fun....

We have beautiful light here in the morning!

I love playing with textures:


Colors always plays an important role, so let there be colors!



Stewart..... awwwww

They are just simply amazing!

These are few with some cross processing effects! Tell me about em...


This May Take awhile to load.... But worth while for the full set!
I would like to thank Stewart & Leng, they are very outstanding and I see many naturals expressions.

4 comments:
good job Kevin!
i think i need to work harder this few days... lolz
NIce work bro...feels like watching a storyboard. Some of the pictures has some distracting element but overall a very commendable work
Well done, Kevin! I love this Urban Touch,...nice angles...nice processing...keep up the good work.
Thanks for the encouraging comments! Nitez, Azlee & Yee Cheng!
Sure do! Cheng I will!
Post a Comment