What a beautiful Akad Nikah ceremony for Ijoe and Liza, hope you guys enjoy it
as much as I do.
We welcome the Groom for a very special religious ceremony prior to their wedding!

Kids having their fun time!

Some Details..

Ceremony Begins...




They are so beautiful :)

Catching the moment! He's cool yeah?

Let's resume for some Doa ...

Another details :)

I'm in love with this picture

I just love the ceremony..


They broke into tears...


They are just so stunning !


I will process their actual wedding day's (Bersanding) pictures very soon, catch them up real soon here! Especially liza, a gorgeous bride!
as much as I do.
We welcome the Groom for a very special religious ceremony prior to their wedding!

Kids having their fun time!

Some Details..

Ceremony Begins...




They are so beautiful :)

Catching the moment! He's cool yeah?

Let's resume for some Doa ...

Another details :)

I'm in love with this picture

I just love the ceremony..


They broke into tears...


They are just so stunning !


I will process their actual wedding day's (Bersanding) pictures very soon, catch them up real soon here! Especially liza, a gorgeous bride!

4 comments:
I love this one...miss you :o)
Lynn
Glad that you love them Lynn, miss you too ^^.
HARI YG PALING BERSEJARAH UTK SAYA ADALAH HARI PERKAHWINAN ANTARA SAYA DAN JOE..KENANGAN INDAH DAN MANIS INI BERTAMBAH SERI DGN KEHADIRAN KEVIN & GIRL YG SUDI DTG UTK MENGAMBIL BERMCM2 GMBR KAMI UTK DIABADIKAN DLM LIPATAN KENANGAN DLM TAHUN 2008...THANK'S A LOT..
Sama sama, semoga di berkati Tuhan.
Congratulation Liza!
Post a Comment