Saturday, March 22, 2008

Announcement - Free Trashing To Be Provided By Kevin Gan Photograhy To Love Ones :P - cont....

I have received a few emails from you guys:

Before I go any further from My previous post, I would like to explain the concept of Trashing The Dress, not very practical in Malaysia thou, but it somehow shows the alternative way of portrait weddings and also particularly some engagements photos over bored and same like looking studio shots and etc. Sometimes, what really strikes my mind is what makes a good portrait? The most natural moments and moods which resembles the couple’s feelings for each other, or just posing with a little dignity to show your attractiveness? What I want is something that I will be looking at 20 years later, and have a sweet smile on my face. :-)

Amazing Terise
One of my favorite photo

Trashing the dress is the alternative way to classical wedding photography and it will show most natural moments and its fun!

Many of us Malaysians, even most Asians, do not buy a wedding dress for our weddings; nevertheless we still can get a second piece of dress, which are of cause much cheaper to trash it! Why trash a dress? Like I said, it is to portrait your feelings to your love one and to show alternative in photography as well. Of cause, the moments have to be captured in the state of your true self.

This is what I say by going wild with love :-). Of cause you are also welcome to buy a dress for your special day instead of renting it and trash it after your wedding.

I have gone a little wild with some of my clients out there, yet I’m looking for dare daring couples to go even wilder with me! Yes, I will be providing this session very soon for free with some minor conditions. Please keep looking for updates.

Check out here to know more about Trashing The Dress, and tell me how wild can you go?

No comments: