As promised, Liza is a gorgeous bride together with her handsome groom; they made reveal their paramount! I just love the insignias in the ceremony. Here is something to share with you guys.
Getting ready...


She is stunning!

Arrival of the groom and buddies....

Love the atmosphere....

Look at the details



We always love the sweet moments


I adore glanze of 70s...



They are just so lovely


Another texture, I just love em.

I hope that you guys enjoyed them ^^.
Getting ready...


She is stunning!

Arrival of the groom and buddies....

Love the atmosphere....

Look at the details



We always love the sweet moments


I adore glanze of 70s...



They are just so lovely


Another texture, I just love em.

I hope that you guys enjoyed them ^^.

4 comments:
OI KEVIN!I am in melbourne now.I LOVE YOUR PICS! Can you help me take self potraits in the future?=)
Anonymous said...
OI KEVIN!I am in melbourne now.I LOVE YOUR PICS! Can you help me take self potraits in the future?=)
March 24, 2008 4:00 PM
Thanks, and welcome to my photoblog, Oh whos this? :)
HARI YG PALING BERSEJARAH UTK SAYA ADALAH HARI PERKAHWINAN ANTARA SAYA DAN JOE..KENANGAN INDAH DAN MANIS INI BERTAMBAH SERI DGN KEHADIRAN KEVIN & GIRL YG SUDI DTG UTK MENGAMBIL BERMCM2 GMBR KAMI UTK DIABADIKAN DLM LIPATAN KENANGAN DLM TAHUN 2008...THANK'S A LOT..
Sama sama, semoga di berkati Tuhan.
Congratulation Liza!
Post a Comment