Thanks dears for visiting my site. As promised, I will always bring you the most delighted pictures with love.
I will go on with outdoor shooting more often as compared to actual day weddings, I just somehow find Malaysia have very beautiful sceneries that I didn’t even notices before this and I love it a lot.
Again here, I would gladly thanks all participants for joining the last photo shot with Jessie and Hong.
Here is something inside! :P Thanks to Cheng for providing this photo.
Nitezspirit always looks so cool!

I will go on with outdoor shooting more often as compared to actual day weddings, I just somehow find Malaysia have very beautiful sceneries that I didn’t even notices before this and I love it a lot.
Again here, I would gladly thanks all participants for joining the last photo shot with Jessie and Hong.
Here is something inside! :P Thanks to Cheng for providing this photo.
Nitezspirit always looks so cool!


No comments:
Post a Comment