Let me introduce Jessie and Hong to Kevingan Photoblog, ever most sincere couple I have met!
I just love how they put it on together for the photo session.
Do you think they are just so paired-up for each other? Love how they smile :)

Wow, preety!



They really got into mood :-D



Some actions.....

Poor Jessie is tired :(



I just love texturing.

Isn’t she lovely?

More of Jessie :D




I just love how they put it on together for the photo session.
Do you think they are just so paired-up for each other? Love how they smile :)

Wow, preety!



They really got into mood :-D



Some actions.....

Poor Jessie is tired :(



I just love texturing.

Isn’t she lovely?

More of Jessie :D





6 comments:
"poor jessie is tired" got my vote..Nice
My dear Kevin, thank you and we both love it very much!
From Jessie & Hong
Kevin... Nice work!
Thanks Jessie and Hong. Real happy that you love it :) !
awww, anonymous thanks
I'm d 'anonymous'...
Thanks mate, without Nitez this session is meaningless :) great that you joined.
Post a Comment