Friday, July 25, 2008

breakaway to Northern Thailand 2008 - Part 1 (The flight)

It has been a while since I really enjoyed a supreme holiday that I have waited long enough and it has finally comes! Thailand always has been my priority for traveling because:

(1) The culture – people seems to be extremely friendly there, and when you looked into their eyes you just feel warmness and welcome! Trust me that Thai`s cultures are just simply beautiful. Sometimes, language may seem to be a barrier to travel in Thailand, but they try really hard to converse with you and make you feel really like at home. Even thou, pointing fingers and acting animals may seem to be a way of communicating between us sometimes.

(2) Low expenses – Traveling in Thailand is always deeming to be the most reasonable and yet luxurious traveling experiences for me! It is like being the king. I believe this is how they treat their guest!

(3) Safe traveling – Thailand is safe to travel around, so just be relaxed~

(4) The food – Spices, the very basic of Thai`s culinary just makes perfect for me! I love harsh spicy foods and especially Northern Thailand’s cooking, herbs played an extremely important role; Basil leaves…

(5) Services – Thai massage, manicure, pedicure and etc, are famous in Thailand, the services they provide is just extremely professional and of cause worth the money!

(6) And it’s not too far away from Malaysia! Ha Ha I’m just too busy!


Air Asia offers many good deals for tour packages around Asia with very reasonable prices, so Cheng and myself got ourselves into this! We also had our destinations and places to visit planed by the resort, and it’s very flexible that we could change the timetable and places in any directions! I just simple like to go holidays without feeling unrestrained by tour groups and timetables! This trip is kind of like a special package scheduled just for the two of us! The flight duration was approximately two hours and forty five minuets and we have fun taking pictures from the aircraft!

Here are a few pictures that I just feel like sharing with you guys:

Some random river around Myanmar from the Andaman Sea..
Chiang Mai - Air Asia 1


Chiang Mai - Air Asia 2

Beautiful landscapes, highlands approaching Chiang Mai...
Chiang Mai - Air Asia 3

Chiang Mai, local landscape; beautiful fields...
Chiang Mai - Air Asia 4

I will be posting breakaway to Northern Thailand 2008 in parts with different headings! Come back and check out often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice view....

Kevin Gan said...

Yeap, And I enjoyed them so much...