I bought something from LIZ CLAIBORNE and I am so excited about it because of its awesome designs and there is only 6 pieces in Malaysia! These are the pictures I took this afternoon. Don't you think this locket is just so cool?
The color cooper with blue just strikes me spontaneously...

I love the details here, the entire theme of this locket has so much to do with the nature, leaves designs...

The color cooper with blue just strikes me spontaneously...

I love the details here, the entire theme of this locket has so much to do with the nature, leaves designs...


2 comments:
so LORD OF THE RING! does it belong to the elves? you stole it didn't u... tell me more about the brand, sounds really familliar
Its some fashion company founded in 1976 in New York City that designs and markets a wide range of women's and men's apparel, accessories and fragrance products.
Kinda simple designs they have, a wide range and they are simply casual with elegance...
Of cause I didn't stole it! It was destinate to me man! Ha Ha Ha
Check em out!
http://www.lizclaiborne.com/home/index.jsp
Post a Comment