Well, just thought of posting something about myself before I start getting real busy photographing in the next two weeks' schedule with three sessions: engagement, pregnancy and portrait. And I'll be off to Chiang Mai, Thailand on the 16-19th of July 2008. As we are traveling on a free and flow basis, I need to plan the trip's activities and local visits there. I'm still getting lost here with the travel schedules that I might work it out this few days before all my sessions are getting me real busy! It would be glad for those who can offer me help in recommending some "must see" places and some traveling tips!
Well, just a gist on some pictures of me while I was working in a session; here are two photos to share, and they are taken by Yee Cheng.

You can see more photos in yee cheng's photo blog.
PS: Ops, I did it again! Ha ha
Well, just a gist on some pictures of me while I was working in a session; here are two photos to share, and they are taken by Yee Cheng.

You can see more photos in yee cheng's photo blog.
PS: Ops, I did it again! Ha ha

3 comments:
Chiang Mai is famous for their 'Wats'-temples.
There are 2 must go WATS which is the Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep(the biggest wat*i think*, you can shoot photographs of the prayers and also 'children dress in some cultural clothings', some of the photos I took from my last visit in year 2005: http://nitezspirit.multiply.com/photos/album/27/Thailand-Chiang_Mai_trip_Day_3
and also Wat Chiang Mai (the oldest wat with stone sculpture).
Lastly, dun forget... the Hill Tribe People such as the long neck & ears ppl...
enjoy ur trip and let us see more of ur photos ^^"
Addtional Tips:
If u planing to shoot picture of children at the hill tribe village, prepare some candy or biscuit for the children when you want to take a picture of them... they will definately give you a nice smile!
My suggestion is not a good idea to give them $$ as if u give one of them $$, the rest will come after you and ask for more $$...
Thanks Nitez, your tips should be the coolest thing for my trip, I really appreciate this!
Post a Comment