Thursday, July 24, 2008

expecting a new life from CK and Terise ...

It has been a super busy week for me to turns these pictures out as I wanted them to be! Nevertheless, the pictures turn out to be great, and I always love working with CK & Terise, as they are always so stunning!

Morning light is always important for any session of my photo shoots. As for these set, I used a lot of warmed color lights just to fill up the atmosphere and the love and caring feelings not just for CK & Terise but also to the expecting baby! I have decided to keep this session simple and nice, without utilizing any extra elements which may protrude better feelings… I just like it simple here!

Thanks for the waiting guys! Here is a minor set of what I think it would be nice to share! Enjoy!

A larger view from the preview post...
1a

Simply warm...
1


2

Don't you think this is just simply awesome?
3

The most beautiful being; Mom!
3b

A closer view...
4

See how sweet they are, this just caught my heart and my tears dripping, I have been shooting them since the very first session from engagement,pre-weddings to actual wedding day and now pregnancy photography!
5

Simply beautiful...
6

They are always so sweet!
7


8

Some sequential shots...
8b

We went outdoor for a little of a varieties... This is really stunning!
9

Love where their eyes looked at...
10

Wide angle! Look how Ck being so excited!
11

Listening to you...
12

Love how they connects to each other from this picture!
13

A little more colorful?
14

I love this picture the most, of cause this is why I saved it for the last!!!
15


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember them from the earlier part of ur blog, especially for the slideshow wei.
hmm...what a sweet couple.The guy seemed curious abt the sounds of his baby and kept on putting his ear on the mother's stomach leh:)
But, a little close up for some pics will be hehehe...perfect!!!!
love them all.
Don say i din post something wei, i need response one wor.

Anonymous said...

great great great series....I am sure this series meant a lot to the couple which they will treasure forever.

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

it really touched... and is so beautiful to b a mom~

my vote for this photo. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2696328166_d9de5c8789_o.jpg
is simple yet warmth. It attract me immediately with their action and expressions.

Anonymous said...

Love how you captured these precious moments... how sweet!

Kevin Gan said...

Thanks for the feedbacks!