
I am quite interested to get this movie watched, and it is finally showing in the Malaysia's cinema and local media censorship is assured to act supremacy expurgating contents from this movie.
I will still watch this movie in the cinema not for the fun of seeing how they would deal with the censorship but valid reason just to have a nice Saturday night out watching this adoring movie. The fact is that I have yet to watch this movie and I think it is still all rite for me to watch them if they censored most of the parts. I am sure to grab a hold of the full version right after watching the movie from the cinema.
I did a few readings from other blogger sites regarding this movie in Malaysia. And I just found out something interesting to show you guys about: -
Dialogue will go something like this:
Scene One - New York Fancy Restaurant.
Samantha - ***CENSORED*** Diet Coke Please ***CENSORED***
Charlotte - ***CENSORED*** Armani bag? ***CENSORED***
Samantha - ***CENSORED***
Charlotte - ***CENSORED***
Samantha - ***CENSORED***
Charlotte - ***CENSORED***
Samantha - ***CENSORED*** Paris ***CENSORED***
Miranda - Paris? ***CENSORED***
Samantha - ***CENSORED***
Charlotte - ***CENSORED***
Role Credits
Dabido at July 6th, 2008 around 8:25 pm
Will share the experience with you guys later!

2 comments:
The cuts and bits of the movie did not go as smooth as it could be better off... Just jumping scenes annoyed you tremendously well. To be fair to the comment, I think the story of the movie still go okay and the movie focuses more towards life and love rather being sex and the city alone. I know they that hit fifty, and this would be the only conclusion.
And yes I`m emotionally affected somehow.
Post a Comment